Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Hero Complex

From the article Hero Complex I have noticed that Marvel will be adding and changing things about the Marvel Universe. As a huge Marvel fan I see it being difficult, but also amusing at the same time. I say this because they are getting ready to produce more hero's and reveal new hero's as well. I see this being good depending on how well the production will be. Since I'm a big fan of Spider-Man I'm seeing them changing new people to play Spidey from Donald Glover (Childish Gambino) and the actor from Percy Jackson series.
I think the article would've been more in depth on the upcoming marvel movies and characters not things including Harry Potter and other things like that. Dc and Marvel are these huge empires that have formed our childhood and wanting to be that Superhero and get rid of all the bad guys. I like that this article shows all the upcoming and new characters, but with the other things they have showed I think they ventured away from the key topic of the things happening in the marvel world. In all I thought this was a very intriguing article and it made me go in "awe," most of the time and other times I would be like, "oh okay." But this is a very good article of things happening in the Marvel and Dc Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment