Monday, April 6, 2015

The Incredibles

The Incredible's family has been shunned out by the society they have lived in. Living in a world were superheros aren't welcome any more is something hard to swallow as I see in Mr. Incredbile. I see a man who wants to keep helping others while his wife wants to live this normal life with her three other children. Soon seeing that it was more than being a superhero it was also about being a family man too and coming together. Mr. Incredible didn't have that connection with his family, because he was always looking to do good in a way.
Knowing that he wants to be a protector for everyone one he doesn't notice he needs to be their for his family as well. I love this film I always watch it because I love superhero movies, because it gives us something to look at other than killing and other things of that nature. I loved this film ad it was good seeing it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment