Monday, May 11, 2015

Journal #2: My favorite Movie

One of my favorite movies is Kingsman the Secret Service. I have seen this movie at least twice and I love every scene and action scene within this movie. This is my favorite movie, because who doesn't who doesn't like a good spy movie? It's my favorite, because it's not like like all spy movies with James Bond or Jason Bourne.
This movie has kids our age from 18 to 21 training to be that no. 1 spy for the job. It always has it comedy, seriousness, and of course action involved in this movie. I feel as though the action and comedy is the main thing that brought me in, because it kept me laughing and my eyes kept moving from all the fighting going on.all the action given in this movie along with the comedy was a good match up bringing in the ages of everyone. Of course all movies has that sympathy that also brings in the viewers, because something serious is going on. The theme and plot was very straight forward when the movie first started the usual distraught teenager that needs guidance and the way how to act in certain situation when working and in real life. The movie has character and is like a cliche spy movie which made it very good and kept myself and others in the theater either laughing or wondering what was going to happen next with the action. I recommend that others go and see this movie I would go on and talk about this movie more, but I don't want to ruin anything for anyone if you decide to see this movie for yourself. This is why this is my favorite movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment