Monday, May 11, 2015

Journal #2: My Playlist

Recognize- Partynextdoor ft. Drake
If you are a fan of Drake you might have heard of Partynextdoor or The Weeknd. They fall into the group Drake formed called OVOXO. The reason I like these artists is because they all have this type of flow I tend to like that puts me in a certain mood that puts me in "Chill mode." Its like a sexy feel like the smooth guy that always gets the girl in the end. It sort of ties how I met my girlfriend. I found out these artists from my friends when coming to college and my girlfriend as well. My playlist shows that I am really this cool guy who's just laid back and nothing really goes on I just sit back, relax, and
enjoy the things around me. I feel that my music makes me on who I am and what makes me... me. Its hard to explain, because I can listen to a lot of music, but I tend to listen to their genre the most. If people heard my playlist they would probably assume that it's very diverse, because I have so many different genres in my phone so it shows the diversity. For me music is everything it is the one thing I can truly escape from. It really gets me to think about the outside world around me and changes the way I view it especially if the song is so real and thoughtful I just be like "oh wow!" I mean it's all in the music that influences me to be a different, but also a better person. I like the way music has a impact on myself and also others/. Music brings people together and be able to share moments together and those moments are something special and when the song comes on that's the memory you will always think of. this is why I love music.

No comments:

Post a Comment